1. Validity of the conditions of sale
1) The Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the purchase of goods and services from the online shop textelle.ee between the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer) and the company Textelle OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the Online shop textelle.ee).
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the online shop textelle.ee are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter CCPA) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The online shop textelle.ee reserves the right to make changes to the terms of sale. The aforementioned changes shall be reflected on the website textelle.ee
2. Information on prices
1) All prices in the online shop textelle.ee are inclusive of 20% VAT.
2) The price of purchases is subject to the cost of transport according to the delivery method chosen by the Consumer.
3) The prices are valid from the moment the order is placed until the expiry of the payment term of the placed order (30 days after placing the order).
4) If the order is placed before the conditions of sale or prices have been changed, the legal relations between the Consumer and Textelle OÜ shall be governed by the conditions in force at the time the order was placed.
5) The online shop textelle.ee reserves the right to make changes to the sales prices. These changes will be reflected on the website textelle.ee
3. Placing and payment of the order.
In order to place an order for a shopping basket, please click on the "Place order" button and fill in all the requested information. After confirming your order, an order confirmation invoice will be sent to your e-mail address.
There are 3 ways to pay for the goods: 1) via the payment centre by bank transfer ( Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop, Pocopay and Liisi ID ) 2) by invoice 3) via the payment centre by credit card ( Visa, Mastercard ).
1) If you pay by bank transfer, click on the link of the bank of your choice ( Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop, Pocopay and Liisi ID). You will need to log in to your bank account and make the payment. After making the payment, be sure to click on the "back to merchant" button while in your bank account.
2) When paying by invoice, select the "Invoice" box , after confirming the order you will be able to see and print the invoice.
3) To pay by credit card, you must select credit card under payment methods.
4) We accept payments in euros.
4. Entry into force of the sales contract
1) With the contract of sale of the Goods, the online shop textelle.ee undertakes to transfer to the Consumer the Goods that are available, to be manufactured or to be acquired in the future by the online shop textelle.ee and to enable the transfer of ownership to the Consumer, while the Consumer undertakes to pay the online shop textelle.ee the amount indicated on the invoice for the Goods and to accept the Goods.
2) Orders for which payment has not been made shall be cancelled 30 days after the order has been placed.
3) The contract of sale shall enter into force upon receipt of the payment made by the Consumer into the bank account of the Webshop.
5. Dispatch of the ordered goods
The order placed by the Customer shall be confirmed by Textelle within 24 hours of the order being placed and at least 50% of the purchase price being paid. A notification to this effect will be sent to the customer's e-mail address.
In case the customer's order cannot be fulfilled, the customer will be informed within the aforementioned period and the purchase price paid will be refunded within 2 banking days.
The ordered goods shall be dispatched by OÜ Textelle via Estonian Post or SmartPost couriers within at least 7 days from the date of receipt of the full purchase price (including delivery charges) to the current account of OÜ Textelle, unless the specific product is marked with a note that the dispatch and/or delivery time is different from the one specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
The goods will be delivered by the customer to the parcel terminal of the courier company indicated when placing the order, where the customer will receive the goods ordered either by e-mail and/or by entering the security code received by SMS.
Keep the parcel machine security code until the 14-day return period has expired - you can return the goods using the same parcel machine security code if necessary.
Please note that the above delivery times are indicative and may depend on circumstances beyond Textelle's control!
The maximum delivery time is 20 working days.
The online shop textelle.ee is not responsible for any delay in delivery of goods if the goods have been delivered to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that the online shop textelle.ee could not influence or foresee.
6. Delivery of ordered goods
The following options are available for the delivery of goods:
1) Postal parcel. 1. The goods will be sent to the post office nearest to your place of residence (ELS Plus post office). The post office will first send you a postal parcel notification and then you can go to the post office to collect the goods. Your parcel will be held at the post office for a maximum of 10 days from the first postal notification sent to you. If you have not picked up your parcel within 10 days, it will be returned to our company and will no longer be forwarded to you. In this case, the purchaser will bear the normal costs of return up to an amount corresponding to €10, unless the goods or services delivered do not correspond to those ordered.
2) Courier service. The goods will be delivered by a courier to the address of your choice (home, work, etc.).
The goods will be delivered by a courier to the address of your choice (home, work, etc.). The courier will contact you in advance by telephone and you will agree on a time and date when the courier can deliver your parcel. In the case of a courier service, the parcel can also be delivered to your colleagues, family members (except children under 16 years of age). However, if no one is present at the agreed time, the courier will leave a note in your letterbox and you will have to go to the post office to collect the parcel yourself. If you have not picked up your parcel within 7 days, you will be charged an additional fee for each day your parcel is at the post office.
3) The parcel will be sent to the Smartpost or Post24 parcel terminal of your choice.
NOTE: For bulky goods such as mattresses, sofas, etc., different transport charges apply, which will be indicated in the description of the goods.
The online shop shall be liable for any non-conformity or defect in the goods sold to the purchaser which was already present at the time of delivery and which becomes apparent within a maximum period of two years from the date of delivery of the goods to the purchaser. During the first six months of the delivery of the goods to the purchaser, it shall be presumed that the defect was already present at the time of delivery. It is the responsibility of the Online Shop to rebut this presumption.
In the event of a defect, the purchaser has the right to contact the online shop within two months at the latest by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +372 52 44 113.
The online shop shall not be liable for defects occurring after delivery of the goods to the buyer.
If the goods purchased from the Webshop have defects for which the Webshop is responsible, the Webshop will repair or replace the defective goods. In the event that the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online shop will refund the buyer all the fees that were included in the sales contract.
The online shop will respond to the complaint submitted by the consumer in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
8. Return of goods
You have the right to return or exchange the product within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods (without giving any reason).
In order to return and/or exchange the goods, please send a letter to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the following information: name and contact details of the consumer, the product to be returned, the order number and the account to which the refund should be made.
In order to return the goods, you must submit a withdrawal form, which can be found here: withdrawal form and send it to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the declaration or provide proof that he has handed them over to the carrier within the above-mentioned period.
Upon receipt of the goods to be returned, the online shop shall reimburse to the purchaser immediately, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the request for withdrawal, all the payments received from the purchaser under the contract.
NOTE: Only unused and undamaged products with all tags attached and with the packaging still intact will be accepted for return and/or exchange.
Purchased goods cannot be returned if the product ordered has been manufactured according to the personal needs of the customer or according to the conditions specified by the customer. APPL § 49
All goods sold by OÜ Textelle are subject to the right of complaint in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Law of Obligations Act.
If the consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the Online Shop and considers that his rights have been infringed or his interests have been harmed, the consumer may lodge a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Commission via the Consumer Protection Board or with the courts. The consumer may lodge a complaint himself or through a representative. The details of the Consumer Complaints Commission can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Office, or, if you have a problem in one of the EU Member States, you can contact the EU Consumer Centre.
All personal data of the customer disclosed in the course of visiting textelle.ee and making purchases will be treated as confidential information. No advertisements, newsletters or direct mail will be sent to the customer without the customer's consent. OÜ Textelle does not disclose or transmit the data entered during registration and ordering to third parties, except if required by law. If the customer wishes to order goods by post or courier, the customer's name and address, and in the case of courier parcels, telephone number and/or e-mail address, will be communicated to the service provider. An encrypted data communication channel with the bank ensures the security of the purchaser's personal data and bank details. OÜ Textelle is the controller of the personal data, OÜ Textelle transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the processor Maksekeskus AS.
10. Dispute settlement
If the buyer has any complaints regarding the Online Shop, he/she should send them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 5244 113.
If the buyer and the Online Shop are unable to settle the dispute through an agreement, the buyer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. You can read the terms and conditions of the procedure and submit an application here. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to settle disputes arising from a contract between the buyer and the online shop. The examination of the buyer's complaint by the Commission is free of charge.
The buyer may refer the matter to the European Union's consumer dispute resolution platform.